NEW DELHI: Rebuilding the economy and restoring public confidence in governance, the new government in Sri Lanka has a tough job on its hands as the country experiences an unprecedented financial crisis. How did things come to such a pass? And what does the road ahead look like? In this episode of ‘Ask Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way