NEW DELHI: In the biggest push yet to ‘Make in India’ in the defence sector, the government has cleared a ₹48,000-crore deal to buy 83 Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). It’s billed as a game changer for the domestic aerospace industry, including small enterprises. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale gives a lowdown on more indigenous Defence projects in the offing and how India’s quest for self-reliance in this crucial sector is poised.
January 28, 2022
January 27, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- India’s Renewed Central-Asia Focus, China’s Economic Influence & Russia’s Security Links
- India-Central Asian States To Hold Regular Summits, JWG On Afghanistan
- The Coming Transformation In India’s Digital Commerce
- Structural Shift Seen In Indian Economy As Goods Exports Surge