NEW DELHI: The 13th round of talks between the Corps commanders of India and China didn’t go as China watchers would have expected. India says it put forth constructive suggestions for resolving the remaining friction points in eastern Ladakh but China neither agreed to them nor put forth any forward-looking proposals. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale analyses the triggers for China hardening is stance.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff