NEW DELHI: The 13th round of talks between the Corps commanders of India and China didn’t go as China watchers would have expected. India says it put forth constructive suggestions for resolving the remaining friction points in eastern Ladakh but China neither agreed to them nor put forth any forward-looking proposals. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale analyses the triggers for China hardening is stance.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence