BENGALURU: Organising Aero India 2021, 13th edition of the once-in-two-years exhibition that showcases India’s Aerospace power and defence manufacturing capabilities along with participation of major Foreign OEMs, was a major challenge to the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and the Indian Air Force because of the havoc wrought by the Coronavirus pandemic and resultant travel restrictions. In spite of the handicap however, the show, held in a mixed format of virtual and physical presence, went off smoothly. In this week’s #SimplyNitin, Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale, gives you the low down on what transpired at the show, from the show venue in Bengaluru.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis