BENGALURU: Organising Aero India 2021, 13th edition of the once-in-two-years exhibition that showcases India’s Aerospace power and defence manufacturing capabilities along with participation of major Foreign OEMs, was a major challenge to the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and the Indian Air Force because of the havoc wrought by the Coronavirus pandemic and resultant travel restrictions. In spite of the handicap however, the show, held in a mixed format of virtual and physical presence, went off smoothly. In this week’s #SimplyNitin, Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale, gives you the low down on what transpired at the show, from the show venue in Bengaluru.
- China Is An enemy, It Wants To Break Apart India: Gordon Chang
- ‘To Draw Investment, Sri Lanka Needs To Send The Right Signals’
- Election Of Hardline Iran President May Not Kill Nuclear Deal
- ‘China May Not Provoke Conflict But Will Strike If Opportunity Presents’
- ‘India Should Not Hold Back From Talking To Nato’