NEW DELHI: The People’s Liberation Army (PLA) is the only military force in the world, which it meant not to serve a nation or its people but a political party—the Communist Party of China. Once a behemoth, it’s on course to transform itself into a lean and mean force, acquiring modern technological trends along the way. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale looks at the history of the force, how it has evolved over time and one of its biggest weaknesses vis-à-vis the Indian defence forces.
- A Home Grown Tech Stack Together With A Geopolitical Reset Is Favouring An Indian Decade
- ‘The Ukraine War Could Grind On, It’s Hard To Predict A Result’
- Security Czars Of India, Central Asian Countries Talk Terrorism, Connectivity
- India Calls Out European Double Standards Again As West’s Russia Oil Price Cap Kicks In
- The Fallout Of The G7’s Price Cap On Russian Oil
- ‘Pakistan’s Manipulation Of The Pashtuns Maybe Coming To An End’
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”