NEW DELHI: What does it take to secure a country as big and diverse as India? What is the chain of command, the key players involved and the scope and function of each of them? In the inaugural episode of ‘Ask Nitin’, our interactive show which will be aired every Saturday on a predetermined topic, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains all about India’s changed security architecture besides answering queries from viewers.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better