NEW DELHI: India has taken its relationship with West Asia to a new level with renewed focus on Gulf countries, especially in the last decade. And it’s not just oil that has turbo-charged bilateral ties. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale reflects on the various aspects driving the relationship and how countries such as Saudi Arabia are now keen on projecting a modern image, opening up their economy and attracting foreign investment.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way