NEW DELHI: Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa says he’s “happy and satisfied” with the results of the parliamentary elections in which people have voted overwhelmingly in favour of the Rajapaksas-led (elder brother and former President Mahinda Rajapaksa is now Prime Minister) Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna(SLPP) party. In Simply Nitin this week, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale deliberated upon the rise and rise of the Rajapaksa clan and their complete dominance of Sri Lanka politics, its past record and what its plans are for the country.
- CCP Turning Up The Heat, Giving Biden Nothing To Work With: Analyst Robert Manning
- Major Bob Khathing And The Mission To Bring Tawang Under Indian Control
- India Unlikely To Escape U.S. Sanctions Without Wider Waiver For Russian S-400s: Analyst Richard Rossow
- India Seeks Early Delivery Of First S-400 Air Defence System
- Ghani Warns Of ‘Severe Consequences’ Of Interim Setup