NEW DELHI: U.S. relief materials to help India deal with the spike in Covid-19 cases have been streaming in after outrage over the initial insensitive response of the Biden administration. The U.S. now says it stands with its valuable strategic partner in this hour of crisis. So how have bilateral ties been over time? In this episode of Simply Nitin, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale looks back decades at the relationship that has had its share of high and low points.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story