NEW DELHI: U.S. relief materials to help India deal with the spike in Covid-19 cases have been streaming in after outrage over the initial insensitive response of the Biden administration. The U.S. now says it stands with its valuable strategic partner in this hour of crisis. So how have bilateral ties been over time? In this episode of Simply Nitin, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale looks back decades at the relationship that has had its share of high and low points.
- When The Military Swears Loyalty To A Party, Not The Country
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- Taliban Eid Tactical Ceasefire; ‘Advances Will Intensify While U.S. Exits By 9/11’
- ‘Fighting May Not Escalate, Jewish And Arab Attitudes Are Changing’
- 100 Days Since Myanmar’s Coup: Looming Economic Collapse, Poverty And Hunger