NEW DELHI: U.S. relief materials to help India deal with the spike in Covid-19 cases have been streaming in after outrage over the initial insensitive response of the Biden administration. The U.S. now says it stands with its valuable strategic partner in this hour of crisis. So how have bilateral ties been over time? In this episode of Simply Nitin, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale looks back decades at the relationship that has had its share of high and low points.
August 9, 2022
August 8, 2022
- ‘Little Is Known About Yuan Wang’s Capabilities But The Worst Is Suspected’
- Palestinian Islamic Jihad Is Iran’s Latest ‘Go To’ Force In A Volatile Region
- ‘Pakistan Presents Tough Choices But India Must Take The Lead For Better Relations’
- ‘Complete India Projects On Time To Manage Public Perception In Maldives’
- ‘Onus On Politicians If Disillusioned Maldives’ Youth Take To Radicalisation’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff