NEW DELHI: U.S. relief materials to help India deal with the spike in Covid-19 cases have been streaming in after outrage over the initial insensitive response of the Biden administration. The U.S. now says it stands with its valuable strategic partner in this hour of crisis. So how have bilateral ties been over time? In this episode of Simply Nitin, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale looks back decades at the relationship that has had its share of high and low points.
- Solih-Nasheed Friction, ‘India Military Out’ Campaign: What It Means For Delhi
- India Out Campaign Led By ‘Minority, Given Some Sort Of Credence By Opposition Rhetoric, Action’
- PoK Elections: The Façade Of Democracy
- ‘FDI In India Is Growing, Across Sectors And States’
- Ahead Of 12th Round Of Military Talks With India, China’s Aksai Chin Jitters