NEW DELHI: U.S. relief materials to help India deal with the spike in Covid-19 cases have been streaming in after outrage over the initial insensitive response of the Biden administration. The U.S. now says it stands with its valuable strategic partner in this hour of crisis. So how have bilateral ties been over time? In this episode of Simply Nitin, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale looks back decades at the relationship that has had its share of high and low points.
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”
- “Not One Security Incident Directed At India’s Diplomats, Afghanistan Not A Playground For Powers”