COLOMBO: As Sri Lanka battles its worst economic crisis ever and has even imposed a state of emergency to deal with its fall-outs, India was quick to step up to the plate. And it’s not just about extending financial assistance. The India-Sri Lanka bilateral relationship has had its share of ups and downs but things have looked up, especially in the past couple of months or so. So what exactly is India doing to help its close neighbour? In the 100th episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale has more.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way