NEW DELHI: Amidst the continuing India-China standoff in eastern Ladakh, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated a revamped war memorial at Rezang La, where one of the fiercest battles was fought during the Chinese invasion 59 years ago. A small band of Indian troops was outnumbered by the marauding Chinese but not before rewriting a new chapter in exemplary courage. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale revisits the battle of Rezang La.
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- Central Asia Turning Point: Russia-Ukraine War, China Footprint, India Partnership, Afghanistan Flux
- ‘Indian Economy Very Resilient, Can Grow At 9% This Fiscal’
- Labour Victory In Australia Could See Re-balance In Favour Of China
- ‘Next 12 Months Will Be Very Turbulent For The World Economy’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff