NEW DELHI: Amidst the continuing India-China standoff in eastern Ladakh, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated a revamped war memorial at Rezang La, where one of the fiercest battles was fought during the Chinese invasion 59 years ago. A small band of Indian troops was outnumbered by the marauding Chinese but not before rewriting a new chapter in exemplary courage. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale revisits the battle of Rezang La.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way