NEW DELHI: Earlier this month, Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated seven new defence PSUs to the nation, created out of the 41 ordnance factories that were a drag on the defence budget. Proposals to corporatize the ordnance factories had been doing the rounds for over a decade but in 2019 the Centre decided to go for it. It’s a bold defence reform and was necessary, as StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains in this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff