NEW DELHI: The recent clashes between Assam and Mizoram that led to violence and loss of lives have once again brought to the fore boundary problems between states in the Northeast, a legacy of the British Raj that continues to fester. And such issues exist between Assam and other Northeastern states as well. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale delves into history to detail what lies at the heart of these disputes and how they have unfolded over the years.
- India, The World’s ‘Peacekeeper’
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’