Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- How India, China Are Inching Towards LAC Disengagement
- ‘Logic, Reason Can Go For A Toss When The Chinese Negotiate’
- ‘Geospatial Data Will Leverage India’s Geographic And Geoeconomic Potential’
- Indo-Sri Lanka Accord & A Painful Chapter Of India’s Military History
- Myanmar Junta Sells Off $90m Since Coup