NEW DELHI: The process of de-escalation may have begun along the LAC but India is not letting its guard down. The Indian Air Force is conducting sorties in the area both for surveillance and to let the message across that it’s ready, just in case. When it comes to the use of air power, how does India compare with China? In this episode of Simply Nitin, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief explains why India has the advantage as far as location of air bases is concerned.
September 24, 2021
September 23, 2021
- Modi Gets A Gentle Nudge on Human Rights But All’s Well
- Quad, AUKUS And Bilateral Complementarities In Countering China
- Modi’s U.S Visit: Afghanistan, Nuclear ‘Sub’-Text & A Lot More
- ‘U.S. Shouldn’t Turn A Blind Eye To Pak-backed Khalistanis, It Could Affect China Confrontation’
- ‘QUAD Rotors Are In Place, Time For Liftoff’