NEW DELHI: The process of de-escalation may have begun along the LAC but India is not letting its guard down. The Indian Air Force is conducting sorties in the area both for surveillance and to let the message across that it’s ready, just in case. When it comes to the use of air power, how does India compare with China? In this episode of Simply Nitin, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief explains why India has the advantage as far as location of air bases is concerned.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis