NEW DELHI: India is yet to officially confirm it but Russia has begun delivery of S-400 air defence systems, as stated by a top Russian official, ahead of President Vladimir Putin’s visit to New Delhi next month. The United States isn’t too happy with India buying these high-end equipment from Russia but has not yet clearly spelt out whether it would impose punitive measures under Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA). In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains how the S-400 systems when deployed would add to India’s military arsenal.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows