NEW DELHI: The perception about the North East being among the backward regions of India is anything but true. Call it ignorance. When it comes to human development, social indices and even contributing to the national economy, the region offers a lot. It took decades to turn the national spotlight on the region that holds the promise of being India’s bridge to Southeast Asia, as StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains in this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’.
- China Is An enemy, It Wants To Break Apart India: Gordon Chang
- ‘To Draw Investment, Sri Lanka Needs To Send The Right Signals’
- Election Of Hardline Iran President May Not Kill Nuclear Deal
- ‘China May Not Provoke Conflict But Will Strike If Opportunity Presents’
- ‘India Should Not Hold Back From Talking To Nato’