NEW DELHI: The perception about the North East being among the backward regions of India is anything but true. Call it ignorance. When it comes to human development, social indices and even contributing to the national economy, the region offers a lot. It took decades to turn the national spotlight on the region that holds the promise of being India’s bridge to Southeast Asia, as StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains in this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’.
January 28, 2022
January 27, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- India’s Renewed Central-Asia Focus, China’s Economic Influence & Russia’s Security Links
- India-Central Asian States To Hold Regular Summits, JWG On Afghanistan
- The Coming Transformation In India’s Digital Commerce
- Structural Shift Seen In Indian Economy As Goods Exports Surge