NEW DELHI: Amidst the crisis comes an opportunity. While the global economy takes crippling blows day after day, thanks to the Chinese virus otherwise known as COVID-19, plummeting crude oil prices will enable India to not only partly make up for some financial deficit but also hedge for the future by beefing up its strategic oil reserves. On Simply Nitin this week, we trace the origins of a fall back option in the energy sector
Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”
- “Not One Security Incident Directed At India’s Diplomats, Afghanistan Not A Playground For Powers”