NEW DELHI: It’s been a year since India and China announced to disengage troops from the north and south banks of Pangong Tso in Eastern Ladakh. The move followed several rounds of talks between the military commanders of both sides after India occupied strategic heights in the Kailash range and gained the upper hand. After that disengagement was carried out and verified by both sides, talks have continued to carry the process forward. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale takes us through all that has happened on the ground in the past year.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff