NEW DELHI: In the past month, there has been a spurt in faceoffs involving Indian and Chinese troops along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the Sikkim and Ladakh sectors. Does it have to do with India ramping up its border infrastructure in Ladakh of late? What’s the underlying reason for the Chinese belligerence, even in sectors like Sikkim where the boundary has been demarcated? On the mat for its mishandling of the Covid-19 crisis, is China trying to reassert itself? StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale answers all these questions and more in this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’.
September 24, 2021
September 23, 2021
- Modi Gets A Gentle Nudge on Human Rights But All’s Well
- Quad, AUKUS And Bilateral Complementarities In Countering China
- Modi’s U.S Visit: Afghanistan, Nuclear ‘Sub’-Text & A Lot More
- ‘U.S. Shouldn’t Turn A Blind Eye To Pak-backed Khalistanis, It Could Affect China Confrontation’
- ‘QUAD Rotors Are In Place, Time For Liftoff’