NEW DELHI: In the past month, there has been a spurt in faceoffs involving Indian and Chinese troops along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the Sikkim and Ladakh sectors. Does it have to do with India ramping up its border infrastructure in Ladakh of late? What’s the underlying reason for the Chinese belligerence, even in sectors like Sikkim where the boundary has been demarcated? On the mat for its mishandling of the Covid-19 crisis, is China trying to reassert itself? StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale answers all these questions and more in this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better