NEW DELHI: Talk about cross-border operations by the Indian Air Force (IAF) and the first thing that comes to mind is Pakistan’s Balakot, 2019. But three decades before that, IAF undertook another operation in a show of strength. It was a mission of a different kind and the purpose wasn’t offensive but to supply humanitarian aid to people in distress. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale details what triggered that operation and what followed.
- Maldives Skips NSAs Conclave In Colombo, Woos China
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’