NEW DELHI: Talk about cross-border operations by the Indian Air Force (IAF) and the first thing that comes to mind is Pakistan’s Balakot, 2019. But three decades before that, IAF undertook another operation in a show of strength. It was a mission of a different kind and the purpose wasn’t offensive but to supply humanitarian aid to people in distress. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale details what triggered that operation and what followed.
- ‘The Next Stop Is About India’s Journey To Natural Gas’
- Grants Vs Loans: ‘Developed Nations’ Aid To Developing In $100 Bn Fund Needs Significant Rise’
- ‘Jagmeet Factor’ Could Be Key To Canada’s Election
- It Is Black Or White, Polluters Have To Pay More: Former Mauritius President Ameenah Gurib-Fakim
- Insurgencies & India’s Northeast