NEW DELHI: As the first week of Taliban’s ascent to power in Afghanistan completes a week, many questions remained unanswered. Why did US leave in such a disorderly and disorganised fashion, leaving its Afghan friends and supporters in a precarious position? What happens next? Will China and Russia now step in to fill the void? What are India’s options under the current circumstances? Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale tries to look ahead in his weekly programme, Simply Nitin
- India, The World’s ‘Peacekeeper’
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’