NEW DELHI: Next week, it will be one year since India scrapped Article 370 and bifurcated J&K into two union territories. Pakistan has tried hard to make it an international issue but failed. August 5 is also the day when India got wind of Pakistan’s move to wrest J&K in 1965. If the adversary had planned to incite an uprising in Kashmir, the locals helped blow the lid off Operation Gibraltar. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale throws light on some of the interesting aspects of the war.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives