NEW DELHI: Next week, it will be one year since India scrapped Article 370 and bifurcated J&K into two union territories. Pakistan has tried hard to make it an international issue but failed. August 5 is also the day when India got wind of Pakistan’s move to wrest J&K in 1965. If the adversary had planned to incite an uprising in Kashmir, the locals helped blow the lid off Operation Gibraltar. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale throws light on some of the interesting aspects of the war.
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess
- ‘No Election Can Alter The Realities Of POK’