NEW DELHI: Next week, it will be one year since India scrapped Article 370 and bifurcated J&K into two union territories. Pakistan has tried hard to make it an international issue but failed. August 5 is also the day when India got wind of Pakistan’s move to wrest J&K in 1965. If the adversary had planned to incite an uprising in Kashmir, the locals helped blow the lid off Operation Gibraltar. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale throws light on some of the interesting aspects of the war.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff