NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled a visionary document for rolling out 6G in the country by 2030. The Bharat 6G project, aims at developing indigenous telecommunication technology and making India a prominent exporter of this technology. The government is planning to implement 6G in two phases. In the first phase, from 2023 to 2025, support will be provided to explorative ideas and more investment will go into research and development of 6G technology. The second phase—from 2025 to 2030—will focus on commercialization of the cutting edge technology.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way