NEW DELHI: Rare Earth Metals play a vital role in national defense as they are used in night vision goggles, GPS, communication equipment, etc. China dominates the global Rare Earths market, the United States is second, and Australia ranks third. No wonder, the Rare Earths that form the core of cutting-edge technology have become the new frontline between the US and China.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way