NEW DELHI: As Sri Lanka descends into street protests and political chaos brought about by an unprecedented economic crisis, will India send in troops to help maintain law and order? Highly unlikely, says StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale who visited Colombo barely a month ago. He was in conversation with Editor Surya Gangadharan.
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”
- “Not One Security Incident Directed At India’s Diplomats, Afghanistan Not A Playground For Powers”