NEW DELHI: Allegations that the government of Afghanistan is systematically targeting individuals associated with the former administration are unfounded, says Abdul Qahar Balkhi, Foreign Ministry Spokesperson of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. Speaking to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi on ‘The Gist’ about girls being denied secondary education, he insisted that Afghanistan had the right to enact laws in line with its religious beliefs cultural practices.
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’