NEW DELHI: Allegations that the government of Afghanistan is systematically targeting individuals associated with the former administration are unfounded, says Abdul Qahar Balkhi, Foreign Ministry Spokesperson of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. Speaking to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi on ‘The Gist’ about girls being denied secondary education, he insisted that Afghanistan had the right to enact laws in line with its religious beliefs cultural practices.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff