NEW DELHI: For a fledgling democracy that the Maldives is, political turmoil within the ruling Maldivian Democratic Party (MDP) leading to personal accusations and abuses is a symbol of unhealthy politics and may push disillusioned youth towards religious fundamentalism, says policy analyst & commentator N. Sathiya Moorthy. Speaking to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P, Revi on ‘Talking Point’, he said politicians are to be held responsible if that happens. The other panelist on the show was Dr Gulbin Sultana, Associate Fellow, South Asia Centre, Manohar Parrikar Institute of Defence Studies and Analyses.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff