NEW DELHI: The India-Israel defence relationship predates 30 years of formal diplomatic ties between the two countries. Against the backdrop of ‘Make in India’, will defence cooperation be affected? Countries are generally reluctant when it comes to defence because Make in India will not only mean production in India but also sharing knowledge, says Naor Gilon, Israel’s ambassador to India. But given the high level of trust between the two countries and India’s journey towards becoming a world superpower, Israel will have to be part of the process and make adjustments so that it suits both the countries, Amb. Gilon told StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale in an exclusive interview.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff