NEW DELHI: Afghan cadets who return home after receiving military training in India will be integrated into the Afghan security forces, says Abdul Qahar Balkhi, Foreign Ministry Spokesperson of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. Speaking to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi on ‘The Gist’, Balkhi revealed that the Afghan government and India are exploring infrastructure projects in which India can invest besides resuming work on projects that are near-completion.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative