NEW DELHI: A spate of targeted killings in Kashmir has triggered a sense of alarm and intensified protests by Kashmiri pandits. Politics is hotting up too. The situation is far better than what the Valley saw in the late-1980s and early 1990s, says Ajai Sahni, Executive Director of the Institute of Conflict Management. Speaking to StratNews Global, he was of the opinion that the wave of targeted killings that Kashmir is seeing now is an unsustainable pattern of attack carried out at the behest of Pakistan.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis