NEW DELHI: One of the fallouts of the war in Ukraine that India would be closely evaluating is the likely impact on the supply of defence equipment, spare parts and maintenance support from Ukraine as well as Russia. Our ties with both Russia and Ukraine have been excellent and we see the relationship continue that way, Defence Secretary Ajay Kumar told StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale in an exclusive interview. But the quest to achieve self-reliance in defence technologies will go on, he added. Tune in for more.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way