NEW DELHI: India’s Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has been doing some stellar work in developing missiles of different ranges and potency for decades. Despite getting involved in some of the Covid-19 mitigation related work in 2020-21, DRDO has continued to keep pace in developing and testing some new systems as Chairman Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy tells Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale in this exclusive interview.
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’