NEW DELHI: India’s Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has been doing some stellar work in developing missiles of different ranges and potency for decades. Despite getting involved in some of the Covid-19 mitigation related work in 2020-21, DRDO has continued to keep pace in developing and testing some new systems as Chairman Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy tells Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale in this exclusive interview.
- Competitive Populism Is Threatening The Fiscal Fabric Of India
- How China Wishes To Stand Tall Against The U.S. Navy
- ‘China’s Infra In Tibet Is Impressive But India Has Not Been Idle’
- ‘Little Is Known About Yuan Wang’s Capabilities But The Worst Is Suspected’
- Palestinian Islamic Jihad Is Iran’s Latest ‘Go To’ Force In A Volatile Region
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff