NEW DELHI: In response to the Chinese aggression in Eastern Ladakh that began in 2020, the Indian Air Force deployed its men and equipment at those high altitudes. The deployment, which continues to date, came at a time the IAF was also engaged in Covid-mitigation measures. Prolonged deployment at those heights was a challenge as the manpower was not used to being exposed to those conditions, says Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhari. In an exclusive interview to StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale, the Air Chief said it was a new experience for the force, which would stand it in good stead. Tune in for more.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border