NEW DELHI: In response to the Chinese aggression in Eastern Ladakh that began in 2020, the Indian Air Force deployed its men and equipment at those high altitudes. The deployment, which continues to date, came at a time the IAF was also engaged in Covid-mitigation measures. Prolonged deployment at those heights was a challenge as the manpower was not used to being exposed to those conditions, says Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhari. In an exclusive interview to StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale, the Air Chief said it was a new experience for the force, which would stand it in good stead. Tune in for more.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff