NEW DELHI: One of the major tasks that the newly created Department of Military Affairs and India’s first Chief of Defence Staff have over the next few years is to create Joint Commands to increase combat efficiency. How will it be done? Our Editor-in-Chief explains in the first episode of his new show ‘Simply Nitin’.Read More
NEW DELHI: “When I was in Jawaharlal Nehru University, there was no ‘tukde-tukde’ gang.” With that External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar dismissed questions about students and activists from the university being branded anti-national. As for the violence in the university on Monday night and the continuing protests over the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA), Jaishankar used the […]Read More
NEW DELHI: After a long, long wait, India has finally got its first Chief Of Defence Staff (CDS). On January 1, former Army Chief General Bipin Rawat took charge of the post that has the rank of a Four Star General with the salary and perks admissible to that of a Service Chief. So what […]Read More
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff