NEW DELHI: There’s much to learn from the conflict in Ukraine and, as a Navy, we are seized of the matter, says Navy Chief Admiral R. Hari Kumar. Speaking to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi at the India Defence Conclave 2022 hosted by Bharat Shakti, the Admiral said the force isn’t hard-pressed as of now by the conflict in Ukraine that has led to disruption in supply chains. We have adequate stocks of spares, he claimed. Outlining the roadmap towards the quest for self-reliance, he said the Indian Navy would be completely atmanirbhar by 2047.
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”
- “Not One Security Incident Directed At India’s Diplomats, Afghanistan Not A Playground For Powers”