NEW DELHI: One of the major tasks that the newly created Department of Military Affairs and India’s first Chief of Defence Staff have over the next few years is to create Joint Commands to increase combat efficiency. How will it be done? Our Editor-in-Chief explains in the first episode of his new show ‘Simply Nitin’.
Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- China Is An enemy, It Wants To Break Apart India: Gordon Chang
- ‘To Draw Investment, Sri Lanka Needs To Send The Right Signals’
- Election Of Hardline Iran President May Not Kill Nuclear Deal
- ‘China May Not Provoke Conflict But Will Strike If Opportunity Presents’
- ‘India Should Not Hold Back From Talking To Nato’