NEW DELHI: One of the major tasks that the newly created Department of Military Affairs and India’s first Chief of Defence Staff have over the next few years is to create Joint Commands to increase combat efficiency. How will it be done? Our Editor-in-Chief explains in the first episode of his new show ‘Simply Nitin’.
Nitin A. Gokhale
Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- Afghan Partners Call for Ceasefire, Expedited Peace Effort
- Corporations Throw Off ‘Brand Trump’ As Presidency Comes To An End
- Friendship Treaty Needs Tweaking, Says Nepalese Foreign Minister
- Wings For Make In India In Defence, More In Store
- In Talks With India, Nepal’s Foreign Minister Rakes Up Border Row