NEW DELHI: One of the major tasks that the newly created Department of Military Affairs and India’s first Chief of Defence Staff have over the next few years is to create Joint Commands to increase combat efficiency. How will it be done? Our Editor-in-Chief explains in the first episode of his new show ‘Simply Nitin’.
Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- India, The World’s ‘Peacekeeper’
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’