NEW DELHI: A week-long adventure, a rare opportunity to understand Indian military’s preparations in the Eastern Arunachal sector. Part II of Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale’s tour with colleagues Rohit Pandita and Shaurya Lenka gives a glimpse of many positive changes that they witnessed, courtesy the Indian Army and the Air Force.
June 30, 2022
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff