NEW DELHI: The first user trial of Agni-5, India’s first intercontinental ballistic missile, has been successful. It comes amidst the Ladakh standoff; the missile has a range of over 5000 km, which means it can cover the whole of China. On ‘The Gist’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale is in conversation with Dr Avinash Chander, former director general of DRDO and one of the key architects of India’s Agni missile programme.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis