NEW DELHI: With barely a week gone since Joe Biden took over as U.S. President, China has upped the ante on Taiwan which says Chinese military planes have violated Taiwanese airspace for the third day on the trot. And in India, despite nine rounds of Corps commander-level talks on the LAC standoff, there’s no resolution yet. Meanwhile, China did poke India at Naku La in Sikkim last week which was resolved by the local commanders. In this video chat, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief discuss the various facets of the renewed Chinese aggression and the way forward for India.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative