NEW DELHI: With barely a week gone since Joe Biden took over as U.S. President, China has upped the ante on Taiwan which says Chinese military planes have violated Taiwanese airspace for the third day on the trot. And in India, despite nine rounds of Corps commander-level talks on the LAC standoff, there’s no resolution yet. Meanwhile, China did poke India at Naku La in Sikkim last week which was resolved by the local commanders. In this video chat, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief discuss the various facets of the renewed Chinese aggression and the way forward for India.
- When The Military Swears Loyalty To A Party, Not The Country
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- Taliban Eid Tactical Ceasefire; ‘Advances Will Intensify While U.S. Exits By 9/11’
- ‘Fighting May Not Escalate, Jewish And Arab Attitudes Are Changing’
- 100 Days Since Myanmar’s Coup: Looming Economic Collapse, Poverty And Hunger