NEW DELHI: Adolf Hitler, who arrogated absolute power to himself in 20th century Germany, went on to change the course of world history by igniting the second World War. Nearly a decade after he died, another person born in faraway China, worked his way up to form the ‘core’ of the Communist Party. That’s President Xi Jinping, whose so-called China dream and unbridled powers have translated into an expansionist behaviour that threatens world peace. His actions bear an uncanny resemblance to those of Hitler.
- How India, China Are Inching Towards LAC Disengagement
- ‘Logic, Reason Can Go For A Toss When The Chinese Negotiate’
- ‘Geospatial Data Will Leverage India’s Geographic And Geoeconomic Potential’
- Indo-Sri Lanka Accord & A Painful Chapter Of India’s Military History
- Myanmar Junta Sells Off $90m Since Coup