NEW DELHI: Adolf Hitler, who arrogated absolute power to himself in 20th century Germany, went on to change the course of world history by igniting the second World War. Nearly a decade after he died, another person born in faraway China, worked his way up to form the ‘core’ of the Communist Party. That’s President Xi Jinping, whose so-called China dream and unbridled powers have translated into an expansionist behaviour that threatens world peace. His actions bear an uncanny resemblance to those of Hitler.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief