NEW DELHI: In Session One of ‘Talking Point’, Professor Kishore Mahbubani, Distinguished Fellow, Asia Research Institute (ARI), National University of Singapore (NUS), Author of ‘Has China Won?: The Chinese Challenge to American Primacy’ and Singapore’s Former Ambassador to the UN and Ex-Permanent Secretary at the Foreign Ministry is in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- The Launch Of ONDC Will Revolutionise Open E-Commerce, Making It More Inclusive And Accessible
- After Abe As Japan’s ‘Compass’: India, Indo-Pacific, Quad & China
- ‘Not Hard-pressed As Of Now By Ukraine War, Have Adequate Stocks Of Spares’
- Sri Lanka: Northern Families Forced To Give Up Children To Foster Care
- ‘Different Systems Make Up The Indo-Pacific; Accept That Reality’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff