Nitin A. Gokhale
Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- Vaccines & Variants: The Beginning Of The End Or The End Of The Beginning?
- Kashmir Won’t Become An Obstacle: Former Foreign Secy Nirupama Menon Rao
- Ties With India Have Matured But… : Bangladesh Minister Shahriar Alam
- India-U.S. Ties: Continuity Or Change?
- Biden Takes Over Deeply Divided Nation, Has Too Many Challenges Abroad