NEW DELHI: The 13th round of Corps Commander-level talks between India and China that took place on Sunday has collapsed. India says China did not agree to constructive suggestions to resolve the outstanding issues along the Line of Actual Control. Nor did it make any forward looking proposal. The Chinese PLA put out a statement, expectedly blaming India for what it called “persisting with unreasonable and unrealistic demands”. In this video chat, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale and Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi discuss the implications and the way forward.
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- India’s Renewed Central-Asia Focus, China’s Economic Influence & Russia’s Security Links
- India-Central Asian States To Hold Regular Summits, JWG On Afghanistan
- The Coming Transformation In India’s Digital Commerce
- Structural Shift Seen In Indian Economy As Goods Exports Surge