NEW DELHI: The 13th round of Corps Commander-level talks between India and China that took place on Sunday has collapsed. India says China did not agree to constructive suggestions to resolve the outstanding issues along the Line of Actual Control. Nor did it make any forward looking proposal. The Chinese PLA put out a statement, expectedly blaming India for what it called “persisting with unreasonable and unrealistic demands”. In this video chat, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale and Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi discuss the implications and the way forward.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff