NEW DELHI: The PLA Air Force is being modernised very rapidly and is being used for strategic coercion. It is inducting long range vectors, depending upon no-contact warfare strategy. India needs to be not only aware of these changes in the PLAAF but also take countermeasures although the Indian Air Force is still ahead in terms of skills and experience. India needs to make up numbers quickly if it needs to match the combined strength of China and Pakistan, Air Marshal Anil Chopra (Retd) Former Air Officer in charge Personal and Air Marshal Anil Khosla (Retd) Former Vice Chief of the Air Staff told StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale in this edition of Strategic Insight in association with USI, India’s oldest military think tank.
September 24, 2021
September 23, 2021
- Modi Gets A Gentle Nudge on Human Rights But All’s Well
- Quad, AUKUS And Bilateral Complementarities In Countering China
- Modi’s U.S Visit: Afghanistan, Nuclear ‘Sub’-Text & A Lot More
- ‘U.S. Shouldn’t Turn A Blind Eye To Pak-backed Khalistanis, It Could Affect China Confrontation’
- ‘QUAD Rotors Are In Place, Time For Liftoff’