NEW DELHI: The agreement between Indian and Chinese on disengaging from the Pangong Lake applies to the areas where the troops were in close proximity and even a slight provocation could have led to a flare-up. Discussions between both sides on other friction points such as Depsang will follow. In this chat with StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale, former GoC of 14 Corps Lt Gen. Rakesh Sharma (Retd) and former Commanding Officer of Pangong Tso battalion Col. S. Dinny (Retd) discuss the way forward.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff