NEW DELHI: Pakistan may be tempted to join good friend China in opening another front against India if the current military stalemate in Ladakh persists, feel former military officers Maj Gen BK Sharma (Retd), Director of USI and Lt Gen GS Katoch (Retd), member of India’s oldest military think tank in this episode of Strategic Insight hosted by StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff