NEW DELHI: At a conference organized by the Centre for China Analysis and Strategy, Sikyong Penpa Tsering, the President of the Central Tibetan Administration, delivered a powerful message, drawing upon his deep understanding of China and Xi Jinping’s tight control in Tibet. Amidst discussions about the situation in Russia where Wagner Chief staged an armed rebellion against Putin, he shared a stern warning about China’s reaction to this alarming event.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief