NEW DELHI: At a conference organized by the Centre for China Analysis and Strategy, Sikyong Penpa Tsering, the President of the Central Tibetan Administration, delivered a powerful message, drawing upon his deep understanding of China and Xi Jinping’s tight control in Tibet. Amidst discussions about the situation in Russia where Wagner Chief staged an armed rebellion against Putin, he shared a stern warning about China’s reaction to this alarming event.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better