NEW DELHI: The Chinese aggression along the Line of Actual Control in Ladakh isn’t the only territorial dispute it has. The list of countries with which China has boundary and maritime issues (read expansionism) seems endless. It’s the prime aggressor in the South China Sea and intermittently intrudes into the exclusive economic zones of many smaller countries, often manufacturing a dispute where there was none. Here’s a list of some countries that have been at the receiving end of Chinese bullying and muscle-flexing.
- Vaccines & Variants: The Beginning Of The End Or The End Of The Beginning?
- Kashmir Won’t Become An Obstacle: Former Foreign Secy Nirupama Menon Rao
- Ties With India Have Matured But… : Bangladesh Minister Shahriar Alam
- India-U.S. Ties: Continuity Or Change?
- Biden Takes Over Deeply Divided Nation, Has Too Many Challenges Abroad