NEW DELHI: The Chinese aggression along the Line of Actual Control in Ladakh isn’t the only territorial dispute it has. The list of countries with which China has boundary and maritime issues (read expansionism) seems endless. It’s the prime aggressor in the South China Sea and intermittently intrudes into the exclusive economic zones of many smaller countries, often manufacturing a dispute where there was none. Here’s a list of some countries that have been at the receiving end of Chinese bullying and muscle-flexing.
- The Launch Of ONDC Will Revolutionise Open E-Commerce, Making It More Inclusive And Accessible
- After Abe As Japan’s ‘Compass’: India, Indo-Pacific, Quad & China
- ‘Not Hard-pressed As Of Now By Ukraine War, Have Adequate Stocks Of Spares’
- Sri Lanka: Northern Families Forced To Give Up Children To Foster Care
- ‘Different Systems Make Up The Indo-Pacific; Accept That Reality’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff