NEW DELHI: For the past 24 hours, Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale has been flooded with enquiries about a video clip of him highlighting the wrong geo-tag (location) for Leh. There was some confusion about the exact date on which the video was recorded. Some thought, it is fresh one; some others knew it to be old one but were perplexed how it had popped up again. In this short chat, Gokhale explains the circumstances, timing and the subsequent action initiated by the government against Twitter and the correction that finally took place.
Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- ‘The Next Stop Is About India’s Journey To Natural Gas’
- Grants Vs Loans: ‘Developed Nations’ Aid To Developing In $100 Bn Fund Needs Significant Rise’
- ‘Jagmeet Factor’ Could Be Key To Canada’s Election
- It Is Black Or White, Polluters Have To Pay More: Former Mauritius President Ameenah Gurib-Fakim
- Insurgencies & India’s Northeast