NEW DELHI: For the past 24 hours, Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale has been flooded with enquiries about a video clip of him highlighting the wrong geo-tag (location) for Leh. There was some confusion about the exact date on which the video was recorded. Some thought, it is fresh one; some others knew it to be old one but were perplexed how it had popped up again. In this short chat, Gokhale explains the circumstances, timing and the subsequent action initiated by the government against Twitter and the correction that finally took place.
Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds
- IMF Steps In To Help Bangladesh But Corruption May Play Spoilsport
- India Cuts Aid Budget For Neighbours
- New Tech Initiative Adds Teeth To US-India Strategic Ties
- Myanmar Security Council Statement Prompts Speculation Military Rule Will Be Extended
- India, Egypt Unveil Plans To Boost, Broaden Ties, Defence And Cyber Major Focus